The Central Registration and Patient Accounts Departments at Visiting Nurse Service and Affiliates provides comprehensive assistance to our patients to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit of your health care insurance coverage for our services.
Insurance Verification Specialists:
- Call for confirmation of the benefits of your individual health care plan as it relates to home health care, hospice, private duty services or durable medical equipment and supplies
- Assist in obtaining precertification or insurance authorization for initial care and services
- Confirm insurance benefits on a monthly basis as long as you receive care to ensure that there is no delay in obtaining payment for your services
Patient Account Representatives:
- Submit claims on your behalf to your insurance carrier for payment of the services we provide
- Are available to answer inquiries regarding your personal account
- Assist in establishing payment arrangements for deductibles, insurance co-pays or out-of-pocket expenses
Managed Care or Commercial Insurance Carriers |
| VNSA accepts what Medicare pays as payment in full for home health care and hospice services. We will also bill Medicare for your durable medical equipment needs and assist you in arranging payment for any co-pays or deductibles.
|| If you are eligible for Medicaid or PASSPORT benefits, VNSA will submit your claims to the appropriate Agency for you. We will assist you in arranging payment of any spend down amounts which Medicaid might require you to pay.
|| We will submit your bills to your insurance carrier for you to ensure prompt payment for your services. We will assist you in arranging payment for any co-pays, deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses required by your insurer.
VNSA Participating Health Plans
VNSA sponsors a Financial Assistance program for some services for individuals who meet specific criteria. To inquire about eligibility requirements or to request an application please call: 330-745-1601 or 1-800-362-0031 VNSA accepts MasterCard, Visa and Discover